Thursday, November 21, 2019

RESEARCH:AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IVUHzWLykKke-TYHG6fTP6S8Mfsqd_hXVwLosRBOXxE/edit

For my audience questionnaire I used google forms to research what my audiences preferences in films are this is useful because it helps me see a variety of different genders and ages and what they would watch. I intend to publish it on social media sharing it with a wider audience. I asked many different types of questions including, the age , the gender and where my audience would prefer to find my trailer. I wanted to research my target audience and if they would enjoy or be intrigued by the type of film myself and my production team are creating. 

These are the questions I intend to ask:


What is your age?

- 20 and under 
- 21 and over

Gender?

- Male
- Female
- Prefer not to say

What is your favourite film genre (pick as many as you wish)

- comedy 
- horror
- thriller 
- action
- drama 
- romcom 
- historical 
- literary adaptation 
- sci-fi
- documentary 

3 recent films you've watched - 

Where do you watch films? 

- cinema 
- DVD
- BBC iplayer
- Amazon Prime
- Netflix 
- Other streaming services

Do you watch trailers before watching a movie? 

Have you seen any of these trailers? (using links) 

What platform do you use to find out about films? 

- cinema 
- television 
- websites 
- social media 

Are you influenced by:

- reviews 
- recommendations 
- social media 
- talk shows 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work. You have devised an appropriate questionnaire for your target age group and the genre of the film that you are planning. You have taken the time to test it.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

MORVEN MCINTYRE CANDIDATE NUMBER 1744 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy! My production ...