Sunday, September 15, 2019

RESEARCH: SCOOPIT! FILM OPENINGS

I created my own ScoopIt! account so that I could find different film openings that I thought were extremely effective and successful. I have done this as I am looking to create my own film opening so have been looking at other ones to give me inspiration and help me create ideas. By using ScoopIt! it allows me to create a folder with all of these in and put relevant information in them.





I am able to write my own insights on scoopit! on what my thoughts are on each film opening I have found. 


1 comment:

  1. Useful online curation tool but add the link and your insights.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

MORVEN MCINTYRE CANDIDATE NUMBER 1744 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy! My production ...