Tuesday, September 24, 2019

RESEARCH: TOPLINE & BIG QUESTION

I learned from Frank Ash who is creative consultant with the BBC academy about what we call 'digital story telling': how to connect to an audience emotionally by creating a relevant story that they can relate to and how to leave them with a sense of anticipation and suspense.

When I start to plan my own production, I will be devising a top line (one 'elegant sentence' that sums up the film opening treatment) and deciding on the big question (what happened next?) 

Frank ash has given me guidelines to plan my film opening. I turned what i learnt into a comic using ComicLife
















1 comment:

  1. Your comic format presentation is creatively done. You clearly understand the advice given by Frank Ash.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

MORVEN MCINTYRE CANDIDATE NUMBER 1744 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy! My production ...